Sustainable CO2 Re-Using.
In the course of an innovation workshop in Bad Radkersburg, possible solutions were developed to use surplus CO2 sensibly. Experts from various fields were invited to work on possible solutions.
- Mag. Peter Wohlgemuth, Managing Director of the E-Werk Bad Radkersburg, Accounting/Tax Department Manager at Energie Steiermark
- Ing. Franz Neumayr, Managing Director of the E-Werk Bad Radkersburg
- DI Dr.nat.techn. Bernhard Drosg, Head of Research Area- Bioconverseion & Biogas Systems, BEST- Bioenergy & Sustainable Technology GmbH
- Dr. Kata Konstantin LLM, Solved Network, Legal Expert for Renewable Energies and Climate Protection
- Ass. Prof. DI Dr.mont Markus Ellersdorfer, Montanuniversität Leoben, Work Group Manager for Renewable Materials Processing‘
- Mag. Thomas Loibnegger, Landwirtschaftskammer Steiermark, Referat für Energie, Klima und Bioressourcen
- MAg.a Maria Hingsamer, Joanneum Research Graz, LIFE- Institut für Klima, Energie und Gesellschaft
- DI Ingomar Maunz, evionix engineering gmbh, Technical Office for Process Engineering, Management and Engineering
Three suggestions were finalised in detail and handed over to the client.
The workshop was managed by Georg Nistl.