WE DIGITALISE THE OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT OF HYDRO,
SOLAR AND WIND POWER PLANTS
For ENERGIE STEIERMARK Green Power GmbH we are looking for an operational management and maintenance software in the sense of a platform solution (digital plant book) one can use to digitalise operational management. Mobile use at the hydro, solar and wind power plants must be possible.
Do you have a product that seems to be perfect for this application? Does your solution include comprehensive documentation, management and creation of work orders? Then apply now:
Prerequisites for your application:
The product must be fully developed but not yet necessarily established on the market.
Technically, it should allow for an interface to the current central (SCADA).
…IN DETAIL THIS MEANS THAT…
In the future all operational management processes and maintenance measures for all generation plants are to run via a digital platform solution. This solution is supposed to be a sort of diary for the individual plants representing the full documentation of all tasks and events.
The digital platform is supposed to support the following task areas:
- Processing and documentation of statutory provisions and official regulations à digital management of requirements.
- Administration of work orders for individual plants
- Cyclical plant checks by the operating personnel (using check lists) on site
- Detailed malfunction documentation
- Structured plant documentation
- Creation of work orders for individual plants
- Reporting of operational data and malfunctions (preparation of statistics) as well as status reporting (availability) for the individual plants
- Spare parts management and operational material management
- Administration of staff trainings and staff briefings (schedules and schedule management for certificates of qualification and regular briefings)
- Documentation of plant revisions
Expexted benefit of the solution:
- Improving the quality of information of recorded operational data
- Warranting a uninterrupted chain of information
- Structured plant documentation through the introduction of a “digital plant book” incl. archive
- Increasing operational and occupational safety
- Harmonising operational management processes
- Reporting on generation plants by adding data from the current SCADA system of Green Power GmbH (SCADA)